Foster Information and Application
Are you looking to foster cats? We are looking for individuals that will care for cat(s) of all ages. Please fill out the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foster Application (Email to email@example.com)
Please allow 7-10 business days for one of our volunteers to review all applications due to the large volume of applications we receive each week. Thank you!
Volunteering Information and Application
Do you have a few extra hours each week and looking for a volunteer opportunity that is not only satisfying but helping kitties find their FuRRRever home? FuRRR is currently seeking individuals to assist in our rescue!
Currently, FuRRR is looking for volunteers that are available to help:
- Mornings: 7AM – 9AM (including weekends)
- Evenings: 3PM – 6PM (including weekends)
Duties include cleaning, feeding, and of course, socializing. For a full list of duties, you can check out our website. A minimum of 4 hours per month is required. We also seek individuals with vet tech or medical experience to provide kitty medications. Training will be provided. If interested, then please check out our website and fill out an application,
Volunteering is not only a rewarding experience, but you’ll be able to interact and get to know the kitties that come to FuRRR!
What is it like to volunteer at FuRRR?
We rescue cats of all ages locally and from high-kill shelters. From general feeding, providing clean water as well as the upkeep of the room is the primary duty of all volunteers. The volunteers also help with the well-being of these kitties by socializing and playing with them as well.
Volunteers will be involved with but not limited to:
- Maintain a clean environment for the cats
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
- Wash & clean all water bowls
- Clean food dishes and feed the cats
- Interact and socialize with the cats
- General upkeep of the building
- Other support related to FuRRR
Volunteering has so many benefits!1
- Life satisfaction
- Better physical & emotional health
- Enhance self-confidence and self-esteem
- A great way to meet other animal-loving people
- Reduces stress, depression, and other mental health issues
- Develops social and interpersonal skills
- Acquire transferable skills
- A great skill to add to any resume
- And so much more!
How to Become a Volunteer at FuRRR
If you’re ready to become a volunteer and are at least 18 years of age, fill out the Volunteer Application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow 5-7 business days for a response and someone will get back to you. Thank you for your interest!
1Volunteering And Psychological Health – https://bit.ly/33J0AXK