Are you looking to foster cats? We are looking for individuals who will care for cat(s) of all ages. Please fill out the form below!
"*" indicates required fields
We are glad you have come to apply to be
a Foster Home for a cat(s) and/or kitten(s) from our rescue. The following information is requested so that your Foster
Home Evaluation Team can determine if the set-up is appropriate and if so, the correct cat(s) and/or kitten(s) to join you. The animal’s welfare is our foremost consideration. The evaluation process is designed to help us determine if the foster home is in the animal’s best interest, and to assist you in finding a cat(s) and or kitten(s) most compatible with your lifestyle. FuRRR is responsible for ALL medical needs while the cat(s) and kitten(s) are in foster care. FuRRR will be the primary
source of food and litter, if a foster would like to provide it must meet FuRRR standards and brands.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED AS AN FOSTER HOME, YOU MUST:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord (if applicable)
- Able and willing to spend the time necessary to provide training, socialization & proper care
- Submit to a Home Visitation and Interview by Foster Care Evaluation Team