Are you looking to adopt your FuRRRever cat for your home? At FuRRR, we carefully screen our applicants to ensure the cat go to the right home. If you are new to adopting a cat or introducing them to other animals and children that are not familiar with cats, please take a look at our guide in introducing your new member to the family!
There are THREE ways to apply for an adoption
- Fill out our online application Online (best done by a desktop)
- Download the form and print
- Pick up a form at participating partner stores
Submitting the Form
- If you filled out the form online, simply click Print, select the output to PDF, and email a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org (jpeg/pictures of applications are not accepted if you are unable to scan/email please visit a local Staples
- Please do the same for above if you wish to print, handwrite all information and scan the copy as PDF
- Applications take approximately 7-10 business days to process, sometimes quicker
- PLEASE call your vet and give them permission to speak with FuRRR about your current/previous pets
- If you do not have a vet as a reference because you have never had pets, or have not had pets in a long time, we will need to schedule a home check
- Once approved, you will be notified and a meet and greet/adoption day will be scheduled
All kittens/cats at FuRRR are spayed/neutered, up-to-date on vaccinations for their age, combo tested for FIV/FeLV, microchipped, and a Health Certificate from a licensed NH veterinarian. Our application is available to fill out online here. Once an application is received, the kitten/cat will be placed on hold while we process but this DOES NOT guarantee approval. We hold meet and greets with approved applications only. Our policy is strictly NO DECLAWING and INDOOR ONLY.
Note on Kittens: Kittens under 6-months are available for adoption in PAIRS ONLY; unless they are going home to another young kitten/cat. Please read our article regarding why we have this policy in place.
2019/2020 Adoption Fees
- Kittens to 1 yr: $195
- Adult cats 1+ yr to 4 yr: $135
- Adult cats 4+ yr to 8 yr: $85
- Cats 8+ yr: $45
- Senior (Humans 65+) for Senior (Cats 8+) Program: $25
A friendly reminder! Please remember that we are an all-volunteer organization with jobs and families. It may take a few days or longer at times to respond to you. Your patience is appreciated!