Are you interested in or have considered volunteering? FuRRR Feline Rescue is run by 100% volunteers and we are always looking for people that would like to help FuRRR and its cause!
Volunteering is not only a rewarding experience but you’ll be able to interact and get to know the kitties that come to FuRRR!
What is it like to volunteer at FuRRR?
We rescue cats of all ages locally and from high-kill shelters. From general feeding, providing clean water as well as the upkeep of the room is the primary duty of all volunteers. The volunteers also help with the well-being of these kitties by socializing and playing with them as well.
Volunteers will be involved with but not limited to:
- Maintain a clean environment for the cats
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
- Wash & clean all water bowls
- Clean food dishes and feed the cats
- Interact and socialize with the cats
- General upkeep of the building
- Other support related to FuRRR
Volunteering has so many benefits!1
- Life satisfaction
- Better physical & emotional health
- Enhance self-confidence and self-esteem
- A great way to meet other animal loving people
- Reduces stress, depression, and other mental health issues
- Develops social and interpersonal skills
- Acquire transferable skills
- A great skill to add to any resume
- And so much more!
How to Become a Volunteer at FuRRR
If you’re ready to become a volunteer and are at least 18 years of age, fill out the Volunteer Application form and email it to email@example.com Please allow 5-7 business days for a response and someone will get back to you. Thank you for your interest!
1Volunteering And Psychological Health – https://bit.ly/33J0AXK