- There are three ways to apply for an adoption
- Fill out our online application (coming soon)
- Download the form and print from our website
- Pick up a form at participating partner stores
- If you download & fill out the form, scan the application and email to email@example.com (jpeg/pictures of applications are not accepted if you are unable to scan/email please visit a local Staples
- Applications take approximately 2-3 business days to process, sometimes quicker
- PLEASE call your vet and give them permission to speak with FuRRR about your current/previous pets. If you do not have a vet as a reference because you have never had pets or have not had pets in a long time, we will need to schedule a home check.
- Once approved, you will be notified and a meet and greet/adoption day will be scheduled.
Friendly Reminder! Please remember that we are an all-volunteer organization with jobs and families. It may take a few days or longer at times to respond to you. Your patience is appreciated!
All kitties at FuRRR are spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccinations for their age, combo tested for FIV/Felv, microchipped, come with a certificate for 30 days free Trupanion insurance and a Health Certificate from a licensed NH veterinarian. You must complete our application and contract and email to firstname.lastname@example.org We only hold meet and greets at our rescue with approved applications. Our policy is strictly NO DECLAWING and INDOOR ONLY.
Kittens up to 1 yr – $195
Adult cats 1+ yr to 4 yr – $135
Adult cats 4+ yr to 8 yr – $85
Cats 8+ – $45
Senior (Humans 65+) for Senior (Cats 8+) Program – $25